Thursday 18 April 2019

My sugar mummy used me as a sex slave. -TIMAYA.


Bayelsa-born Inetimi Alfred Odon, a dancehall/reggae singer better known as Timaya once had a sugar mummy but the relationship was a bad one because according to Timaya, the woman used him as a sex slave.
Timaya says he was a rebel as a youngster, and that he met the sugar mummy one time when he ran away from home. In order to survive, he had to live with the woman who demanded for sex before giving him food or money.
“I was born into a fairly comfortable family,” Timaya explained in an interview with Punch. “But I was a rebel and I often ran away from home. I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a sex toy.
“I had to service her whenever she had the urge for sex in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big.”

No comments:

Post a Comment