Saturday 8 June 2019

My transformation from an innocent housewife to a nymphomaniac.



Jessica is my name but a lot people secretly refer to me as Hot Pants or Nympho. I don’t blame them because I love sex so much and I cannot resist having it.
It may interest you to know that it is only recently that I turned a nymphomaniac. As a young Catholic girl growing up in Umuahia, I was very reserved and had nothing to do with boys. By the time I finished secondary school at the age of 17, my virginity was still intact. I went to IMT, Enugu thereafter and spent about five years to obtain my HND yet I remained a virgin! Two years later and barely 25 years of age, I got married and it was my husband, Anslem who took my virginity.

Unfortunately, Anslem was a beast who made my life miserable. He was violent towards me and above all, cheat on me. He even infected me with a sexually transmitted disease for which I was treated but he infected me again which indicated that he was still sleeping around. I had no choice but to divorce him after three years of marriage with a two-year-old baby girl as the only positive thing from the marriage. I sent my daughter to my mom at Umuahia and tried to make ends meet on my own as a single lady. Incidentally, a friend of mine, Cynthia who was also divorced introduced me to club life and I started going clubbing and frolicking with men. That was when my hot desire for sex began to manifest. 
It started innocently enough, as I'm sure all things do. I had gone out to a club at Apapa one evening with some girlfriends, when I came across a guy, Uche who was my senior in secondary school. He couldn’t believe his eyes that he met me in Lagos and in a night club for that matter. After all, I was that innocent, virgin girl back at Umuahia that had no time for boys, relationship or sex. He was really amazed by the transformation but I told him the story of my life and how a man I married who deflowered me broke my heart and frustrated my dreams of a happy marriage life.
He understood my feelings after he heard my story and really sympathized with me. Incidentally, he was divorced too. We ended up talking, comparing sob stories and generally bonding with each other. 
A few drinks later we were standing by the dance floor, watching the people move to the hypnotic beat of the hip-hop music that was playing. The place was packed, so Uche was standing behind me, pressed up against my back, with his arm draped around my neck. I had a drink in one hand and my other was absently stroking the arm resting above my breasts. I leaned back against his shoulder and we started swaying in time with the beat. 
After a few songs, Uche finished his beer and leaned forward to put his empty bottle on the table next to us. He enveloped me in a hug from behind and whispered in my ear, "They have neat rooms in this place. How about we check into a room so we can talk a little more privately?" 
"Sounds good to me," I replied, and right away, we went to the lodging side of the club and he got a room.
A man and a woman don’t go to a hotel room to just gist. He must be up to something sexual but I was not against that either. I was ready to do anything. What was the point holding back myself? I was a virgin till I got married and what did I get as a reward: A wife beater for a husband who ended up infecting me with an STD!
Andy did not disappoint me because the moment we entered the room and locked the door, he started taking off his shirt. So, this was the private talk he asked us to come and do in the room, I asked myself in amusement. But since I was willing for anything with him, I didn’t raise any objection. In any case, he met me in a club and he must have assumed I had been fucking around after my divorce and he should also have his share. 
Uche wasted no time before he grabbed me up in a big hug, swinging me around in a circle. 
"I'm really glad to meet you," he said, holding me up against his chest. 
"Me too, Uche," I said. I felt a little awkward with my feet just dangling while he held on to me, so I wrapped my legs around his waist. 
"I have to say that when we were at the club and you were rubbing my arm...", he paused. I nodded, waiting for him to continue. He looked me in my eyes and said, "It was really turning me on. Just that light touch, against the hair on my arm then smoothing it back, felt so good." 
"Really?" I asked as I slid my hands into the nape of his neck. 
"Yeah. Made me wonder how that would feel all over my body." 
"Oh, yeah?" 
"Yeah," he whispered. His head tilted toward me as I lowered mine, and our lips met. My fingers tightened in his hair and he pulled me closer to him, one of his hands moving down my back to settle on my butt, holding me up. 
Our mouths opened and our tongues tangled. The kiss continued, seeming to go on forever, before we finally drew apart gasping for breath. 
"Let me undress you," Uche said as he reached behind him and unhooked my ankles from around his back. My feet touched the ground and his hands settled on my waist, grabbing the fabric of my shirt. I took a small step back and brought my arms up over my head. He lifted my shirt all the way up and threw it on a chair when it cleared my hands. His fingers unclasped my bra and that joined my discarded top. 
He dropped to his knees and his hands cupped my naked breasts, testing the fullness of them. "Beautiful," he uttered, fondling and squeezing each one. He tugged me closer to him. He was just tall enough, and I was just short enough, that with him being on his knees it brought my breasts to the same level as his mouth. 
He took the nipple of my left breast between his lips and gave it a little kiss while his hand tweaked with the other nipple. Then he sucked the entire nipple into his hot mouth. By now both nipples were erect and he switched between the two, sucking hard on one then on the other. He lavished attention on my bountiful breasts as if he couldn't get enough of them. At one point he tried to suck an entire breast into his mouth, but there was just too much flesh. 
"Mmmm," he murmured against my glistening tits. "You taste so good. Does the rest of your body taste as good as your breasts do?" 
"There’s only one way to find out," I replied. 
He unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zip down, then slowly slid his hands to curve around my buttocks. With a little wiggle my jeans traveled down my legs and I kicked them off into the corner of the room. His fingers plucked at my thong and within seconds they landed on top of my jeans. He led me over to the bed and I laid down on it on my back. He settled down beside me, his hands trailing over my naked body. 
He kissed me again as his searching hands found the lips of my pussy. He lazily played with them, never pushing between them or touching my clit, but teasing every other inch. He ran his fingers over my landing strip then slid them over my shaved pussy. I moaned low in my throat, my hips lifting slightly, trying to get him to insert a finger or two into my waiting pussy.

"Just out of curiosity, how long has it been since you've had sex?" He asked, trailing kisses down my neck as his fingers continued their tortuous teasing. 
"It's been a while," I replied. My husband and I had been split for about 6 months and we had stopped having sex before that. 
"I can tell. You're so tense." As he said that he slipped his middle finger into my pussy, causing my whole body to seize, and I gasped. His finger withdrew, then penetrated me again, and again my body tightened and a gasp escaped my lips. 
He covered my lips with his and he inserted another finger between my nether lips. Then he started working them in and out, his tongue invading my mouth with the same rhythm as his fingers. "God, you're so tight," he whispered against my mouth. "It has been awhile, hasn't it?" 
I nodded, concentrating too much on the fantastic feeling of his fingers fucking me to respond with words. I could feel an orgasm coming on already and my hips started thrusting against his hand. He met my thrusts, his hand working faster and harder, until my body clasped down on his thick fingers and I came, squirting all over his hand. 
He pulled back a little, looking me in the eyes, his own widening in surprise. "You squirt?" 
"Sometimes," I answered, still feeling small aftershocks from the intensely fast orgasm. 
"Can you have multiple orgasms?" 
"Yeah, I can usually get two or three." 
A smile curved his lips. "Good, because I'm not done with you." He shifted off the bed and pulled me so my butt was on the edge and knelt down in front of me. My knees fell to the sides, opening my wet pussy. I looked down my body at Uche kneeling between my legs, his hands grasping my hips. He gave me a wink then set his wicked lips to my pussy. 
His tongue licked right between the lips and briefly flicked my clit, making my hips rise off the bed a little. His hands tightened, holding me still, as he plunged his tongue deep into the hot hole. He clamped his mouth down over my clit and sucked, wringing a whimper from my lips. Then his tongue was everywhere; flitting over my clit, jabbing into my pussy, laving the side walls and outer lips. I could feel another orgasm coming on, and told him so. He stuck his tongue even further into my body, his head moving with a fascinating rhythm, until my inner muscles clenched and I came again, squirting all over his tongue. He lapped up my juices then raised his head, his chin covered in my wet cum. 
"Ever taste yourself?" 
I shook my head, still reeling from my second orgasm of the night. Uche leaned over me and kissed me, his tongue playing with mine. I could taste and smell myself on his lips; kind of sweet and tart at the same time. 
"Hmm, I do taste pretty good, huh?" 
"Oh, yes, definitely. Good enough I think I want some more." 
He got on the bed, his head on the pillows, and motioned me over to him. I crawled over the top of Uche, my knees barely on the bed as I straddled his stomach. He drew me up over him so my breasts were pressed into his face and he paid homage to them with his hands and mouth. I could feel the hairs on his upper body rubbing against the hairs above my pussy and the friction felt delightful. As he sucked and licked my tits I rubbed my clit over his stomach. 
He let my breast slide out of his mouth and said, "Sit on my face, sweet thing. I want to feel all those juices run down my face." 
I positioned myself with my knees on either side of his head and lowered my dripping pussy onto his mouth. His arms clamped down over my thighs, holding me close as he once again ate my pussy. I couldn't help but grind my lips over his as wave after wave of orgasms swept over me. At one point it was hard to tell when one orgasm stopped and another one began. 
His hands were now squeezing my tits as I showered him with the juicy passion he had brought forth. And he just keep gulping down my cum as it squirted from my pussy, never stopping, just licking and sucking. 
After one particularly wet squirt I asked, "Is your tongue not tired yet?" 
"Are you done cumming?" 
"I don't think so." 
"Then I'm not tired yet." He grinned up at me, his face glistening with my cum. "Let's change positions, though," He suggested. 
He turned me around so my ass was in his face and he was set to pleasure me again. This time, however, he started kissing my buttocks, one cheek and then the other, then taking little nips with his teeth. He filled his hands with my butt, squeezing, then separating them and licked my asshole. As he licked around the rim he found my clit with his fingers and started rubbing. The dual contact was astounding and in no time at all I was, once again, squirting all over his face, the liquid running down his arm. 
"Ok," I said, once I got control of my body again. "I think I'm good for a while. I've lost count of the orgasms."
He had been working on me all the while and I decided to return the favour. I pulled his trousers and boxers down over his butt and they fell the rest of the way to the floor. He stepped out of them, his penis semi-aroused. 
I knelt on the floor in front of him and took his penis in my hand. It jumped and grew a little. I looked up at him, my hand working up and down his shaft.
I ran the tip of my tongue along the bottom of his shaft, never losing eye contact with him until his closed in ecstasy. Within seconds his cock was thick and heavy. I ran my tongue around the head, licking at the small drop of pre-cum that seeped through the small slit. Then I opened my mouth and sucked his whole cock into my mouth. 
His hands grasped my head and he took a small step back, coming up against the side of the bed so he could steady himself. A moan escaped his lips as I sucked my way back to the tip. I played some more, slowly sliding my mouth down his hot cock, feeling the silky smoothness with my tongue, adding a little suction as I came back up to the head. Eventually, the rhythm increased and I added my hand to stroke him as I neared the tip. My other hand played with his balls, feeling them tightening and shifting with each suck and stroke. 
I glanced at him through my eyelashes, and saw the rapture on his face as he watched his thick cock fuck my mouth. He started flexing his hips, keeping time with my head bobbing, and his hands tightened in my hair. I placed both my hands on his rocking hips, opened my throat, and let him fuck my face, his balls slapping under my chin. 
I could tell he was close to coming so I pushed him backwards onto the bed, never losing contact with his pumping cock. I let him slide out of my mouth, but kept up the rhythm with my hand. He was beyond caring that I was no longer sucking him. I pumped his cock with my hand, every once in a while licking his balls. Within minutes he was groaning, his hips bucking wildly, as he shot his load of cum all over my hand. I kept pumping, watching as every drop shot out of his cock and dripped down onto my fingers. After he finished cumming I continued to milk his cock, loving the feeling of my hand sliding over his cum and saliva covered cock. 
We rested and allowed him to recover and get another erection before the main-the-main will start.
Thirty minutes or so later, he was fully charged and he penetrated me and fucked me till he ejaculated deep inside me—the first man to do so after my ex-husband. It was later that it occurred to me that I should have used protection with him. I didn’t talk of it and he didn’t suggest it either. Maybe I forgot that I was no longer a housewife and he was not my husband.
Anyway, that innocent beginning turned me to a nympho that I am at the moment. After that day, I started craving for sex—every other day. I slept with Uche a couple of other times but I soon dumped him for other guys. I go to clubs every other night and end up fucking any guy that catches my fancy. Some of them only buy me a drink, they don’t even give me money. It’s not about money but the pleasure and the more I fuck, the more I crave for more. I used to be very disciplined but something seemed to have snapped somewhere and I no longer have self-control over my sexual response. Maybe some of my hormones have gone haywire and out of balance—whatever it is, it is hard for me to say no to sex any more.

1 comment: