Saturday 20 November 2021

Wife Pours Hot Water on Husband’s sex organ Over Plan to Marry 2nd Wife After 10 Kids.

 

The victim, Aliyu Ibrahim

A Primary school teacher, Mallam Aliyu Ibrahim from Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State is currently receiving treatment for burns after his wife poured hot water on his body targeting his private part.

We reliably gathered that the wife simply referred to as Hadjia is beefed by the plan of her husband to marry a second wife after she had birthed ten children for him. 

“Since the time I told her about my plan to marry another wife," Mallam Ibrahim told journalists on his hospital bed,  "I saw a change of attitude from her and we had been living together peacefully.

“Last night after I returned home, I bought some meat for them. I met her boiling the water, but I had no idea she was going to use it for me.”

As a Muslim, Mallam Ibrahim can marry up to four wives but it seems the wife is not willing to accommodate another wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment