Sunday 19 June 2022

THE DAY MY MOTHER CAUGHT ME HAVING SEX WITH HER BOYFRIEND. -TRICIA.

 


I was home alone that afternoon. My mom was on a three-week business trip to Accra, Ghana and her boyfriend, Eric who lives with us was at his place of work.

I suddenly began to feel very horny. My pussy throbbed for a nice big cock to fuck the shit out of it and I decided to call my boyfriend Obiora to come and give me a fuck. He told me when I called his cell phone that he was not too far from our house and he would be there in about twenty minutes.

 While I waited for him I slipped my hand down into my pussy. Oh-my-god! I was so wet and ready for a fuck. I rubbed my clit vigorously till I climaxed but my climax only heightened my desire for a cock in my pussy.

Before long, a knock came on my door and I knew it was Obiora. I got up to open the door for him but in my state of desperation, I forgot to bolt the door or lock it with a key after he entered my room.

I told Obiora right away to undress.

While he was removing his jeans trousers, I took the one-piece wrapper I was tying on my body off and began to play with my 34C boobs.

"Come here," I ordered Obiora after he removed his trousers. He obeyed and came for me while I peeled off my soaked panties. Obiora was obviously fired up. His cock bulged out in his briefs, raring to go. He likes sucking my pussy and that was where he went immediately. He sucked and licked my pussy while I moaned with reckless abandon. When he started fucking me with his tongue, I just could not hold it again- I exploded with another earth-shaking orgasm. I mashed his face into my pussy as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body.

When he pulled away his face from my pussy, I saw that it was covered in my pussy juice. I lick off some of it from his face before I pushed him down on my bed and started jerking his cock. He moaned in pleasure. I put the cap of his cock in my mouth and began to suck it. His huge erect cock twitched, appealing to me to suck more of it and I intended to do just that. I slowly moved my mouth up and down on his rock-hard shaft. As my mouth got faster and I sucked all the precum out of it and I felt his cock spasm and I got faster sucking harder.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth,” Obiora alerted.

“Umm,” I moaned with my mouth full of his cock and at the same time nodded to let him know he was free to release into my mouth.

“Fuck it… I'm cumming...I'm fucking cumming," he yelled as he unloaded his hot sperm into my mouth.

I licked it all up and sucked his cock hard getting every last drop. His cock went limp and I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. He started rubbing his plum balls as his cock became semi-erect. I laid back down as he made his cock rock hard again. He rubbed the head over my wet pussy before slipping it into my hot tight pussy. He pounded my pussy as I yelled and moaned.

I was at my peak and so was Obiora when I suddenly saw Eric my mother’s boyfriend or fiancé if you wish, standing there with us!

“Uncle!" I yelled covering myself up the best I could. Obiora's cock slipped out of my pussy when he heard my cry. He jumped up grabbed his clothes and cowardly ran out of my room.

I used my sheets to cover my naked body. "Uncle...” I quivered pushing myself up into the pillow waiting for him to explode and yell at me for bringing a boy home to have sex with me.

He looked at me with an expression I could not decode and said, “Trica you’re a bad girl and I’m going to repair you now, now…”

He then began to remove his belt and I figured he was going to beat me with it but he dropped it on the floor. I then watched in disbelief as he stripped down to his boxers. His erect cock was almost sticking out of his boxers.

It looked about nine inches inside his boxers! God my pussy was getting wetter just looking at that huge bulge. Obiora’s cock was the biggest I had ever seen and he only had a seven-inch one.

"Uncle?" I moved back further up on my bed as he sat down next to me.

"Show me your breasts," he demanded firmly.

"Uncle no!" I held the sheet tighter to my breasts.

"Let me see your breasts or do you want me to tell your mom what you did?”

I don’t know if it was the threat of reporting to my mom that did it or it was the lust for his big, fat cock; I wouldn’t know exactly but I just found myself letting go of the sheet I used to cover up.

He smirked his lips as his eyes popped out. "See your fine bobby," he said as he reached out and grabbed my left boob.

I looked away somehow disgusted. He moved his mouth onto one of my nipples and sucked it a bit.

"This is not fair,” I heard myself saying. “You’re my mother’s fiancé; why do you want to fuck me?”

“Shut up and enjoy what your mother is enjoying,” he said removing his mouth from my tits before placing it on the other tit.

Somehow, I just couldn’t stop him. He took his dick out of his boxers. “You’ll love my cock,” he said. “This is a real dick, not the one your small boyfriend has.”

I looked down to see him stroking his huge cock... God, I was so fucking turned on by it. "Please don’t do it," I moaned in pretence.

"Of course, I am going to do it and you will love every bit of it. This is why your mom can’t let me go." He boasted as he kept stroking his cock which seemed to get bigger and bigger.

He urged me to go on my knees and it wasn’t difficult to decode what he wanted. He wanted me to suck that monstrous cock.

 Again, I couldn’t muster the courage to tell him off. I obeyed him instead.

Getting down on my knees in front of him, I stroked his cock with my middle finger and thumb squeezing it.

"Suck it!" he ordered.

Just as I had done with Obiora's cock I sucked the perfect mushroom head as his shaft soon followed into my moist mouth. But this was no ordinary cock like that of Obiora. This was a giant one. I gagged getting it 3/4 of the way down and I pulled my mouth away "God it’s too big," I complained looking at him.

He grabbed me by the hair and shoved my mouth back onto his cock. I sucked as he violently pushed and pulled my head. I felt him spasm in my mouth.

He yelled as a flood of warm cum hit my mouth and back of my throat. I gagged ferociously as more cum filled my throat and I instinctively swallowed it all.

"Good girl," he commended.

He let go of my head, carried me and placed me on the bed and spread my legs. Then he climbed on the bed, reached out to my thighs and began to lick my wet pussy real good.

It was the best blow job I ever had and I came again!

When my orgasm subsided, I realized his erection was full and hard again.

He spread my legs so well apart and began to enter me. It was painful at first but the pain wore of quickly as I got adjusted to his size. He stretched me and poked the deepest corners of my cunt that no dick had ever been.

It felt so nice but I didn’t orgasm. It was him that orgasmed again and flooded my pussy with his cum.


It was a really good fuck and I enjoyed every bit of it. And since only two of us were in the house, he started fucking me every other day till my mom returned from Ghana.

Meanwhile, when I visited my boyfriend, Obiora and we made love, I didn’t enjoy it as before. His penis felt too small for me. He equally noticed that I was wider than usual and wondered what happened to me. We had a little argument over that and I started seeing him less and seeing more of my mother’s boyfriend, Eric.

Since my mom was in town, we started going out to a hotel at Ogba to have sex. We did so five times until the fateful day that my mom caught us red-handed.

I guess it was Eric’s fault. He kept taking me to the same hotel and from what I learnt later, he and my mom had been to that hotel a number of times. People who knew him around were many and I guess one of them must have informed my mom that afternoon that Eric and I were in one of the rooms having sex. It was really embarrassing like I said but I am not going to bore you with the details.


My mother was furious and she threw out Eric’s property from her house even before Eric got home. All his attempts to plead with my mom fell on deaf ears. My mom also sent me to Port Harcourt to my dad. They are divorced and my dad is married to another woman. I hate that woman and for her sake, I hate going to my father’s place in PH but with what I did to my mom, I had no choice but to go there where I am currently. I am just chilling and thinking of what to do next with my life.. I am already 19 and an adult; I can work and fend for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment