Saturday 20 August 2022

Nollywood actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says she needs a man not dildo. “The feelings are not the same.”

 

Ms Sylvia Ukaatu

Ms Sylvia Ukaatu, a Nollywood actress and producer who has been in a number of movies since her debut in 2008, has revealed she’s seriously lacking a man to call her own and urgently needs one.

The single mother of one who made this disclosure yesterday in an interview with Saturday Sun, added that she is willing to accept high bids for “Hookups” if need be.

She said: “I am so single right now. You can link me to your brother, let me give him a trial. Coping with life as a single mum hasn’t been easy for me, but I’m doing just fine…

“Due to the rate at which celebrity marriages pack up these days, I’d rather have another baby in addition to my daughter. Then close chapter for husband wahala.

On whether she uses dildo? The actress was emphatic: “I don’t have dildo. I do men not toys; the feelings are different”.

No comments:

Post a Comment