Saturday 15 January 2022

Confession of a Housewife: MY BOSS HAS SLEPT WITH ME IN THE OFFICE ONCE. I'M AFRAID IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

 


My boss travelled to South Africa two weeks ago but would be back this week. Usually, when he travels outside the country, I look forward to his return because of the gifts he buys for me. This time around, I know he is going to buy more things for me than he used to but at the same time, I am scared about what will happen to us when he returns. I have worked with him for four years without any unusual incident. But the day before he travelled, we had sex in the office. It was my first time doing such a thing with my boss and also my very first act of infidelity since I got married to my husband six years ago. My worry is that I don’t know what is going to happen when my boss comes back. I have allowed him to taste the forbidden fruit, can I be able to stop him or he is going to have his way and turn me into his office wife? This is the reason I am so worried and have mixed feelings about the return of my boss later in the week.

The day he made love to me, we worked late into the night in the office. There was a job he was eager to finish so he could travel the next day and he pleaded with me to work overtime.

At around 8pm that evening, heavy rain started falling. This was followed by a power outage by PHCN. Everywhere was dark and besides, we needed electricity to be able to print out the job. We had no choice but to try and put on the generator. The generator had been giving us problems and we were not sure if it was going to start. Both of us went downstairs into the rain to the generator house to try to start it. I held a torchlight for my boss while he battled to start the gen.

Too bad, the generator did not start. We were drenched by the rain and had to go back to the office in the darkness and were quite frustrated.

When we got back to the office, I lit four candles so that we could see and get around in the office. While I did that, my boss was changing his wet clothes. He had spare clothes in the office and he removed his shirt leaving his body bare. I looked in his direction and my eyes fell on his bare body. I had never seen him so intimately and, his toned muscular body was so arousing to me.  I just stood there staring and admiring him.

He turned and saw me standing there staring at him lustfully. He came straight to me, smiling and kissed my cheek. He said, “Your clothes are wet, why don’t you change them?”

I didn’t object to the kiss but told him I had no spare clothes to change into.

He didn’t let go. He held me tight to himself and kissed me again. His kiss was so passionate and I just didn’t want to leave his embrace. My body was cold and his body provided the much-needed warmth. I just forgot at that material moment that I belonged to someone else and he was another woman’s husband.

The dim yellow light of the candles added to the spell he was casting on me. Then, slowly he withdrew and looked straight into my eyes. I looked away but made no effort to free myself from his embrace.

I guess I had given him enough green light and he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the couch at the reception. He started slowly kissing my neck and moving his lips around my ears. That made me so horny. I was getting wet rapidly. He started caressing my breasts, as I let out soft moans…

The next thing I knew, he began to undress me. He removed my blouse, trousers, panties…

He smiled lustily at my naked body and kissed me very passionately. Then he cupped my breast and said, “Baby, you’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I managed to say. Then he started kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples. I could feel his manhood growing inside his trousers. I was feeling his warm breath on my belly as he worked down on my body.

Then he touched my pussy with his lips and I let out a moan. He spread my vagina lips with his fingers and started licking up and down in there. He licked on my clitoris and sucked it for a while.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I didn’t want to cum so early so I pushed him away and went on top of him. I started unzipping his trousers, pulling them and his pants down and his fully erect penis came out. It was impressive. Then I kissed the head of it and his eyes closed. I loved his reaction because it showed I was making an impact on him.

I started licking my way up and down his shaft and he started to moan and call my name. I sucked on his balls and he shivered. Then I took him in my mouth and he heaved a deep sigh. I took him deeper inside my mouth as he took long breaths. He was so turned on. His eyes were continuously closed and he reached for a hand of mine to hold.

He was pressing my hand hard as I took him deep in my mouth. He asked me to stop at that point or else he would cum in my mouth. I stopped and he pushed my back on the couch in preparation to mount me. I knew it was going to be an amazing ride and my pussy dripped endlessly in anticipation. He kissed me and ran his fingers through my hair. It felt good. Then he held his cock in his hand, rubbed it on my vagina, placed it on the opening, and entered me in one big push!

It felt so good. He started thrusting in and out slowly as we kissed. The whole room was filled with our moans and breathing. He pounded me heavily and I started to build up an orgasm and before I knew it, I came screaming his name and he came with me, pouring his hot love juice into me. He was dripping with sweat. We kissed and he lay by my side in the couch.

A few minutes or so later, the electricity was restored. We tidied up ourselves, printed out the job we did and left the office. He gave me some money before we left and promised to buy stuff for me from South Africa.

On getting home, I began to feel so remorseful especially after my husband wanted to sleep with me but I turned him down telling him I was overworked in the office and was tired. Being the gentleman that he is, he took my refusal in good faith and we went to bed together.

I feel guilty now and I don’t want my boss and me to have sex together again. My worry is that I would not be able to prevent him from doing so. He has called me up to five times from South Africa since he travelled and he sounded like a man who has just fallen in love. He has tasted my honey pot and from his confession, it is so sweet he would not be willing to let it go.  On my part, I don’t want to hurt his ego with a refusal and possibly risk a sack.  How exactly do I handle this? Somebody should please advise me.

1 comment: