Saturday 22 January 2022

I NEED A HUSBAND WITH A BIG, STRONG DICK AND WHO IS RICH, --NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, OMALICHA ELOM REVEALS

 

Omalicha Elom

Bold and outspoken Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom is at it again! She once told us that she is never afraid to ask for sex and if she wants sex she can ask for it from a man of her choice. Now, she has revealed her New Year resolution and her desire to get married this year.

 

The light-skinned actress, who always insists on not dating or marrying a younger lover, has gone a step further. Now, she has added another thing to her marriage wish list.

In a recent encounter with Saturday Sun, Ms Elom says for a man to have her for keeps, he must not only be wealthy but such a man must also be blessed with a big and strong manhood!

“I wish to get married this year. But I can never marry a young lover. I like older guys; three to five years older than me. I like my man being in charge and in control. I can’t be submissive to a younger lover; I’m too strong-headed. So, I like a man that will sometimes say ‘no’ to my bad habits and excess spending.

“Dating a younger lover would make it seem like a small child caressing my breasts. On the other hand, I can’t also date a much older man. I can’t stand the thoughts of an old man even hugging me, no matter how rich he is. My man must be wealthy, respectful and with a good dick. Even if he doesn’t know how to use it properly, I can ride very well,” she explains.

On her New Year resolutions, the actress said, “I want to make more money and make life easier for my mom and sisters. I’m the first child and breadwinner of my family, so all the responsibilities fall on my tiny shoulders. I also want to keep being a loner, because the girls I call my friends aren’t genuinely happy for me.”


Courtesy, The Sun Newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment