Sunday 28 April 2019

I Caught My Husband Having Sex with My Best Friend —Wife


An estranged Ibadan housewife, Yinka Adaramola has dragged her husband, Bode Adaramola before the Grade C Customary Court, Idi-Ape, Ibadan, Oyo State for the dissolution of their marriage, claiming that her husband is an incurable flirt and she caught him once banging her best friend in their house.
“My lord I am fed up with our marriage,” Yinka told the court during her examination in chief. “My husband has ceased to give me rest of mind. He has many of lovers he sleeps with. I once caught him and my best friend having sex in our house. He apologized but has not ceased from seeing the woman in question.
“He is always accusing me of having an affair with his pastor, which is not true. His pastor approached me for friendship, but I refused him. I reported him to my husband but rather than trust me, he started taunting me with it.
 “My lord, my mind is made up, please separate us,” she pleaded.
Her husband, Bode Adaramola however did not oppose the prayer for dissolution of the marriage. He urged the court to dissolve the marriage saying he was fed up with his wife. Hear him:
“My lord, I’m also fed up with the marriage. My wife is not giving me rest of mind. She is a flirt. She had an affair with my pastor and I had to move in with her friend when I noticed she wasn’t interested in me anymore. More so, she is not satisfying me as she should.
“She has packed out of my house and has turned my children against me.”
The court in its judgment dissolved the marriage entered into under native law and custom, 32 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment