Monday 29 April 2019

I have sex every day & I use 35 sex styles. – Pastor Brags


“I have 35 sex styles; so you can’t be my wife and be saying you’re tired of having sex. No matter how tired you are, you must avail yourself to me anytime I want it.”
Those were the words of controversial Ghanaian pastor and general overseer of Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Kumchacha over the weekend as he talked about his sex life. The Man of God boasted that he makes love every day and on no account should his wife say she is not ready for him when he wants sex. According to the popular pastor who spoke on Joy television, the world would come to an end any day he fails to have sex!
You would recall that just few weeks earlier, Prophet Kumchacha made headlines when he declared that, “Women Who Scream ‘Jesus, Oh My God’ During Sex Will Go To Hell”


No comments:

Post a Comment