Tuesday 18 June 2019

CONFESSION OF A NIGERIAN SWINGER: “I will never forget the night my friend and I swapped husbands. She slept with mine and I slept with hers.”


I am Ebube, a 43-year-old housewife in Abuja. My husband is a businessman while I am a full-time housewife although I do some small businesses from home.
I have heard of swinging couples, that is couples who exchange or swap partners for sex but I never imagined that I would be involved one day. My husband, who is a regular reader of Best Lover, often shows me confessions and stories of swingers. He once suggested we should give it a trial but I simply ignored him. The idea just didn't appeal to me.
Last month, my friend, Chioma, who is 40 and lives in Enugu came to Abuja with her husband, Chuka. They had a wedding and a conference to attend and stayed with us for five days. They are a very social couple and had been involved in swinging when they lived in Dublin, Ireland and even when they came back to Nigeria and were in Lagos.
 
Chioma and I chat a lot either on WhatsApp or facebook and she used to tell me how nice it is to swap partners or swing as she sometimes calls it. I always tell her my husband is crazy about it but I wasn’t interested. But last month when Chioma and her husband were our guests, Chioma told me she and her husband were in the mood to swing with us and I should tell my husband about it. The whole idea is that she would sleep with my husband and I would sleep with her husband!
I found the suggestion rather strange, but I knew my husband would buy it since he had been interested in this swapping thing. The only problem was me. The idea of sleeping with another man didn’t sound appealing to me but after giving it a serious thought, I decided I should go for it. I didn’t want to be the odd person in the mix. Besides it is a mutually agreed thing not something I am doing in secret behind my husband. At least, let me try it and see how it would go. I therefore concluded that if my husband agreed to the plan, I would go with it.
When I talked to my husband, he was more than happy. He said Chioma and her husband were an ideal couple for us to swing with. He kept telling me to be positive about it and I would enjoy every bit of it.
I told Chioma that my husband had agreed to the plan and I was also ready to try it. She was very excited to hear that. Instantly, she said we should start making preparation so that we would do it that night.
She and her husband were staying in the guest room which is between our bedrooms and my son’s room. Luckily, my son was not in town, so we were very free to do anything we want in the house.
Alhough I had agreed to the swapping, I told Chioma to make the arrangements since she was the chief negotiator, director and organiser of the whole thing.
Well, Chioma was more than equal to the task and instructed everybody on some dos and don’ts and we agreed with all she said. Unknown to me, she had planned the whole thing from Enugu because she came with two sexy, transparent nightgowns and gave me one and one for herself. She said after having our bath, we would wear them for the “show.” The nightgowns had matching G-strings and they were so hot.
Around 6pm, we both took out bath and changed into the nighties and G-strings. There was no doubt that we looked hot. We could see from the reaction of our men that they were really impressed with what they saw. Chuka and my husband were both in tee shirts and boxers. One could see the heavy bulge on their respective boxers. Chioma had instructed me to draw the window blind and lit candles all over to make our sitting room romantic which I had done. Cool, romantic music was playing in the background and everything seemed to be going fine.
I guess at this stage, I should give a brief description of the four of us starting with the men: My husband, Vincent is 5 feet 7 inches tall, medium built with a lean body structure, whereas Chuka is 5 feet 11 inches tall and on the heavier side. And the ladies: I am 5 feet 3” and measures 35-34- 36 shape and fair in complexion while Chioma is 5 feet, 5 inches tall, chocolate in complexion and measures 35-34-38. Her bottom is quite big and bounces well when she walks.
Back to the story proper, after about twenty minutes of gisting in the sitting room, Chioma indicated that it was time for action. Chioma the “director,” directed Chuka to go to my bedroom with me and my husband should follow her to the guest room. I obeyed and went to my bedroom first, to make the bed and then lay on it to wait for Chuka. I was nervous with anticipation. How would it go? Would I satisfy him? Would I be satisfied with him? Chioma seemed to be so experienced, how was she going to handle my husband? Would my husband feel I wasn’t good enough after trying Chioma?
These were the thoughts on my mind as I lay on the bed when Chuka knocked on the door and came in.
I instantly shut both eyes and pretended to be fast asleep.
Chuka walked in and the next thing I heard was the sound of drink being poured into glasses. I knew instantly that he had come with some drinks.
He came closer to the bed where I was with my eyes still closed and kissed my cheeks. “Darling, wake up,” he whispered and climbed on the bed. I opened my eyes and discovered that he had two glasses of wine in his hands and offered one to me which I accepted.
He began to make conversation as we drank, saying that he always had a crush on me, but could not express himself because I was his wife’s friend. “But today, by mutual consent, the gates have opened,” he declared.
I listened to him with a smile and sipped my drink slowly while he kept taking quick gulps. Then he switched off the light by the bedside and went to lock the door.
When he came back, I told him that I also liked him from the beginning and appreciated his looks but the idea of sleeping with another man apart from my husband never appealed to me and I was doing this to please all of them, that is my husband, himself and his wife because they all seemed to like it.
He said it was a good thing that promotes variety in the bedroom and prevents couples cheating on one another. He said I would like it after trying it.
As he spoke, he took me in his arms and kissed me on my lips. I returned his kiss and for the next five minutes we remained in that state with our lips locked on each other. Then he set me free and poured himself another drink. He wanted to give me some but I refused as my glass was still half full.
I excused myself at that point left the bedroom and went to the bathroom to pee and tidy up a bit, if you know what I mean. On my way back, I decided to check on my husband and Chioma and see what was going on.
They didn’t lock their bedroom door and I simply pushed it back and looked in. Both of them were naked and Chioma was sitting on my husband’s laps. He was fondling her breasts and she was caressing his back and tracing lines on it with her long nails. They had been drinking too because I saw their almost empty glasses of wine on a stool nearby.
They seemed surprised to see me but I assured them all was fine and went back to meet Chuka.
As I entered, he got up and hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes as he carried me to the bed and lowered me on it. He started kissing and rubbing my feet and toes. Then he moved upwards slowly, sniffing me between my thighs. In a quick motion, he pulled off my G-strings. He started licking my pussy region while his hands reached up to my breasts.
Meanwhile, my hands reached his boxers and felt his bulge. It was soft and small. I asked him to remove his boxers and was shocked to see that his penis was just about three-and-half inches and looking flaccid. However, what it lacked in length, it got in width or thickness. He was thicker than my husband’s own.
I placed my hand on it and caressed it and it got hard quickly reaching about six inches in length but still shorter than my husband’s own of almost nine inches.  
I did not let go his penis while allowing him to unhook my bra and suck my breasts after removing my gown. My nipples got so hard like little pebbles and were so arousing as he handled them. He devoted some time playing with them and sucking them.
Minutes later, he moved downward and started licking my already wet pussy. Gosh! It was tantalizing. His tongue seemed to hit the right spots, making my body jolt with pleasurable excitement. 
I couldn’t stand the intensive stimulation of my clit with his tongue and I started begging him to fuck me. He was still reluctant and I grabbed his shaft and began to push it inside my wet snatch. He seized the initiative and pushed the dick firmly inside me. I gasped as it plunged in and then wrapped my legs on his waist.
He started with slow strokes and then stepped up the speed. I enjoyed every moment while it lasted. It was a complete new experience for me and a very tantalising one for that matter.
Chuka I must confess is a very skilful lover, never losing his momentum and yet, waiting for the moment for me to climax before allowing himself to ejaculate fully inside me. It was a mind-blowing experience that I really enjoyed and slept soundly in his arms till the next morning.
Before we got up from bed in the morning, we had a quick one in a doggie and it was great because we came simultaneously!
Later, Chioma and I exchanged notes and made little confessions to one another. She told me that my husband, with his 9" penis, was marvellous and she lost count of the number of orgasm she had that night. She added that it was an experience that we needed to have again so my husband and I should try to come down to Enugu one of these days for the “return leg.”
My husband enjoyed his time with Chioma too and we all agreed we had fun. As they say, one good fuck deserves another. We are already looking forward to December when we shall be in the East for Christmas to hook up again, this time at Chioma and Chuka’s place.
I didn’t tell my husband, Chioma or her husband that I was going to write about our swapping for Best Lover. If the story is published, I intend to use it to surprise them. Since I didn’t give a full disclosure of their identity or ours, I am sure they are not going to be angry that I did this. I will also challenge them to write their own experience for Best Lover readers to read. After all, we have all been motivated by the experience of other people we’ve read in the magazine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment