Thursday 20 June 2019

The person sucking my breast is not complaining — Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage.

A fan who tried to embarrass Tiwa Savage on social media by pointing out that her breasts have gone flat (sagged,) got a response that he never bargained for.

Tiwa Savage posted a new photo of herself (see the picture above) on her Instagram Page with the caption:
“I think they know by now that I’m a rebel. Boss, please don’t come here to preach, we know that the picture is very bad, but you have seen nothing yet.”
She had barely dropped the photo when one of her fans and follower with the name Mr Ibra posted this comment:
“Ah! These ones have become flat o,”
But Tiwa Savage displayed an unusual maturity in responding to him. The self-styled “African Bad Girl” did not yab the guy or block him. Instead, she wrote:
“Mr. Ibra, sorry boo, I had to breastfeed my beautiful son, but if you wire me small dollars I can go to the doctor to add implants. Until then, the person sucking it is not complaining.”

No comments:

Post a Comment