Saturday 24 December 2016

EARLY MORNING SEX ON INDEPENDENCE DAY.


Like most men, I love morning sex. My wood is hardest early in the morning and the likelihood of equipment failure is zero. Of course, science tells us that the male hormone, testosterone is at its peak in a man’s body in the early hours of the day, so it doesn't surprise me that my wood like that of most men is hardest at that time of the day. In addition to the early morning wood, I’m invigorated after the night sleep and both physically and mentally I’m alert. Frankly, there isn't a better time to fuck than those early hours of the day- at least from my perspective as a male. 
Unfortunately, quite a number of factors often make that impossible chief among them is the pressure to get ready to go to work. Imagine missing an important appointment or getting late to work because of sex. Certainly, one would not like the consequences. In any case, even if one is ready, to spare some minutes to ma, madam would not buy it. She has to get the kids ready for school, prepare breakfast and prepare to go to work too. As a result, I often miss early morning sex which explains why I love public holidays. The pressure to get up and get ready for work is usually not there on public holidays. What is more, madam would not have the ready excuse of getting the kids ready for school. We could afford to get up from bed at 8am or even later compared to working days when one ought to be up from bed by 6am!
October 1st is Nigeria’s Independence Day and few days ago was October 1st. As always, it was a public holiday. I woke up that day before my alarm went off and as usual, my wood was up and hard. I looked over at my wife as she slept peacefully with her back facing me. I lifted the covers and looked at her nude body. (Yes, we both sleep naked.) I felt a familiar stirring inside me as I did so and I shifted closer to her. I pressed up against her with my front against her back and put my arm around her. My hand rested right on her left boob and I gently started massaging it and rolling the nipple between my fingers. I felt my cock swell even more, and it pressed up against her back.
By now my heart was beating faster as I felt myself getting more and more turned on by this. I continued to squeeze and play with her boob and nipple for several minutes, but she never moved.
Suddenly she turned over to face me and put her arms around me and started kissing me. Early morning kiss can be awful but when you’re turned on sexually and fully charged, you rarely bother about early morning foul breathe. In fact it is part of the thrill of morning sex.
My wife put her leg on top of mine, and I began exploring her body with my hand. I went up and down her back and legs and then found my way to her boobs again. I started playing with her right breast (I didn’t want the right one to feel left out!) and pretty soon she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. I knew that meant she was horny and wanted to cum.
Her pussy was very wet. It usually is after I play with her breasts for a while. Nothing else gets her pussy as wet as when I play with her boobs first. I began rubbing her clit as we continued to kiss. Soon she grabbed my cock and started squeezing it. Then she pulled me on top of her and guided my cock into her pussy. It felt good and wet.
She moaned as I started thrusting into her. She grabbed onto my ass and pushed me into her. I kept rubbing her clit with my hand as well which made her to moan louder.
It didn’t take long before I could tell she was close. I can always tell by her breathing that she’s about to cum. I began thrusting harder and rubbing her clit harder. Suddenly she tensed up and let out a moan that was so loud. I could tell it felt good for her. I slowed my thrusting for a minute, and we kissed. Then she grabbed my ass and pushed me into her again.
I started thrusting harder into her again. She held on to me tightly as I shoved my cock as deep as it would go into her. She moaned louder and louder as I did this and came powerfully.
I kept thrusting into her pussy, alternating between deep thrusts and short thrusts. I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible, so I didn't want to rush it. Finally, I found a good rhythm and just let her have it.
It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm building. With a few more thrusts, I felt my hot cum shoot out deep into her pussy. I shoved my cock as deep as I could to squeeze out every last drop of cum. She held on tight to me and pushed me into her.
When it was over, we laid still and kissed a couple of times. Then I whispered into her ear, “Happy Independence Day, Sweetheart.”
“Same to you dear,” she replied and added, ”Happy new month too.”
“Yeah, my sweetheart… mmuah!” I responded with a kiss to her check and simply wished that every other day in our life would be a public holiday.

*This article was first published in Best Lover, Nigeria’s leading softcore sex magazine. Edited and published by Jerry Olorogun (Jerry@Large.)

No comments:

Post a Comment