Saturday 24 December 2016

OUR WOMEN HAVE GONE BALD.*

Like I always say, whenever two to three men are gathered in the name of beer, their discussion is usually about women and sex.  Even if they were not talking about that initially, along the line, the discussion will naturally switch to women and sex. This is a fact no one can dispute.
The other day at a joint in Ikeja, my friends and I were having a drink and the topic of pubic hair in women came up. I can’t remember precisely how it all started, but one of my friends, Ehis felt it was not right for women to shave or wax their vulva completely free of hair.
“If God in His wisdom put hair in that place, there must be a reason for it,” he argued. “Why must someone be waxing it and removing hair from it all the time as if the hair is offensive?”
“I’m cool with a shaved pussy,” I responded. “I don’t see anything wrong with that. It makes the pussy clean, hygienic and attractive.”
My other friend, Chucks supported me. He even pointed out a flaw in Ehis argument. “Why you dey skin your head?” he queried pointing to his clean-shaved head. “You for leave am to grow dreadlocks because God created the hair in your head for a reason.”
Chucks and I started laughing but Ehis would not succumb. He argued that it was okay to skin the head but not the vagina.
“Why? What is the difference between head and pussy?” Chucks asked him.
“There is a difference,” Ehis answered. “Pussy is not the same as head. You can skin your head especially as a man. There is nothing there that you are exposing when you skin your head. But pussy hair covers the pussy hole, the clit and other sensitive things that ought not to be exposed. When a woman shaves off every strand of hair on the pussy, she is exposing those sensitive things to the elements.”
“Which elements?” I queried. “Something wey dey inside pants, which element is it exposed to?”
“My guy, dis your argument no sell,” Chucks told him. “Woman wey shave pussy no expose anything.
I told Ehis that hair whether on the head or pubic region and whether on a woman or man is mainly for aesthetic purpose and you lose nothing nor suffer anything by shaving it. “It boils down to choice. If a woman feels cool spotting a bald cunt all the time, so be it. Personally, I prefer a bald cunt in a woman than a bushy one. I can’t resist a well shaved, shiny pussy…”
*  *  *
We continued to argue for and against pubic hair shaving in our women but one thing we all agreed on was that shaving the pussy clean is in vogue these days among our women. Most women these days are bald down there which was a rare thing to see in those days.  As Ehis puts it, “In those days, when you strip a woman naked, her black bush is an instant source of attraction. That is the ultimate sign of sexual maturity and womanhood. But these days, when a woman takes off her clothes, it looks like you are staring at a big baby girl because the pussy is as hairless as that of a baby… To me, it’s not proper. A woman should have a mature jungle down there… “
 After all the argument and booze we had, we left the joint for our various homes. I was tipsy and horny at the same time, no thanks to all the booty talk we had at the bar.
When I got home, I showered and wanted to catch some sleep. Meanwhile, my wife took her shower after me, and whilst she was in the bathroom, I lay on my bed reading a newspaper. Reading on my bed is the easiest way for me to fall asleep and that was what I was trying to do.
I was totally engrossed in what I was reading that I didn’t notice when my wife entered the bedroom. I only became conscious of her presence when her phone that was on the dressing table rang and she immediately picked it up to answer the call.
I glanced rather unconsciously over the newspaper I was reading towards her direction and what I saw was simply spellbinding. There was my wife standing by the side of the dressing table totally naked.
That she was naked was no surprise- after all, she just had her shower and we were alone in the bedroom. But the surprise thing was the sight of her very clean, shiny vulva that looked absolutely so tantalizing.
It was obvious she did more than just having a shower in the bathroom. The last time I saw that pussy, which was the previous day, there was a moderate growth of bush on it but now, it was waxed so clean that it looked as smooth as the skin on her bum-bum. It was absolutely irresistible.
I got up from the bed with my cock also getting up in front of me. I allowed her to be through with her call before I grabbed her. Amid protests from her, I lay her on the bed, spread her legs and began to eat that glorious pussy of hers as if there was no tomorrow. She ended up having an explosive orgasm which I think she deserved.
Honestly, I think more women should go bald to grab their men’s attention in the bedroom. I don’t have the statistics, but I strongly believe there are more men in Nigeria and the world over, who love clean shaved-pussies as against those who love hairy cunts.


*This article was first published in Best Lover, Nigeria’s leading softcore sex magazine. (www.facebook.com/bestlovermagazine.) Edited and published by Jerry Olorogun (Jerry@Large.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment